1Password isn't saving Logins, including for this forum

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Problem saving new logins with Chrome extension.

Comments

• Rivadi_NL
    Rivadi_NL
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem. 1password does not save logins. Even the one for this forum. It created a error file, but I could not send that, because I have not Outlook up and running. I send the file to support+windows@agilebits.com.

• Hi @Rivadi_NL,

I've split your post from the other thread since the issue was resolved there.

Did you get an automatic response for our BitBot with the support ID? If yes, can you tell us what the ID is. I looked for your email but I cannot find any recent emails from you with your forum's email address.

• Rivadi_NL
    Rivadi_NL
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Thanks for the quick response. I just emailed the error message. I also get the error while trying deleting a login. I also send that message.

• Hi @Rivadi_NL,

I still do not see any emails from you, did you get any automatic replies back from our BitBot system? You should have a ticket ID for me to use. If not, check your spam folders to see our emails.

• Rivadi_NL
    Rivadi_NL
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

I send 2 emails with Outlook. I see them in the send box 18.34 h to 'support+windows@agilebits.com' Should I send them to another emailadress?
    TicketID [#CJL-71189-494] and [#JWM-15293-815]

• Hi @Rivadi_NL,

I found it and we'll reply to your email as soon as we finish analyzing the report.

Your forum's email address does not match the email you sent from for the reports, that's why I can't find it but once you gave me the IDs, I found it.

ref: CJL-71189-494

• Rivadi_NL
    Rivadi_NL
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

I normally do not use Outlook, but the error program wanted that. I normally use Gmail with 2-step verification. That does not work with Outlook. So had had to use an other emailadress, without 2-step verification.
    Maybe I better could send the error message with my Gmail account.

• I understand. We do plan to improve the error reporter to let you save to a file on disk, so you can attach it on your own. This would also help folks who uses web email instead of offline email clients.

• Rivadi_NL
    Rivadi_NL
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Problem solved yesterdag evening. Thank you Mike! :)

[Updated by MikeT: Remove the solution as it does not apply to everyone]: The issue was a sync conflict file in the 1Password's data folder, removing and repairing the 1Password vault afterward fixed the issue.

• MikeT
    edited February 2016
    Options

Hi @Rivadi_NL,

You're welcome and thanks for updating the thread.

By the way, I've removed the instructions from your post because it doesn't apply to everyone and I don't want everyone to try it since it won't fix the problem and can make things worse.

If anyone see the same issue, please create a separate thread here.

This discussion has been closed.