Multiple vaults

Options
joelmarc
joelmarc
Community Member

I have 1password installed on a home mac, work mac, and personal iphone. All instances were downloaded from the Apple App Store using the same apple ID, however on my work mac we're required to use a separate work apple ID/icloud and dropbox day-to-day. 1pass sync is set to icloud work icloud on work mac and personal on personal mac.

I'm guess that because my work mac icloud and dropbox accounts are different, there is no way to sync my 1pass vaults across accounts? Any suggestions (I can't use my work DB/icloud on my home mac).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:multiple vaults

Comments

• Howdy @joelmarc! That's an interesting setup. You can definitely use different sync methods for each vault, but iCloud is limited to one vault. I'd recommend using this for your personal one and putting your work one in Dropbox. You could also convince your employer to get on 1Password for Teams to make things even easier. :sunglasses: And to answer your main question, there isn't currently any support for cross-syncing a single vault, aside from Wi-Fi Sync. With that, you can sync to the cloud in addition to iOS and Android devices locally on your network.

Hope that helps! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.