Old unsupported settings still being used on new version

Options
Leonardo4545
Leonardo4545
Community Member

I purchased 1Password version 4 and used a password protected Network Storage Devices to sync and back up the database. I used the NAS to sync my devices (MACs and PCs). I am now using Dropbox to sync my files. I have upgraded to the latest versions on all my devices in include my macbook pro but for some reason the iMac when I update the iMac it complain that I have multiple copies but I can only find one installed version. When I choose to upgrade anyway, it works but it still tries to reach out to the NAS to backup and sync the database and it will not sync with dropbox but it 1Password can see the files on Dropbox. I tried to completely removing 1Password and reinstalling the latest version but it still sees my old passwords database and not any of the new passwords from dropbox. How to I completely remove the old database and any of the old version.

1Password Version: 6.0.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• Hey @Leonardo4545! That is really strange. To give us a better idea of what's happening on your end, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once you send the email, post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive a few minutes after sending. That will help us connect the dots. :)

This discussion has been closed.