TROUBLE WITH VERSION 6.0

wstrez
wstrez
Community Member

Upgraded to ver 6.0 today, still says trial ver expired. running el capitan on iMac can't sync to android devices.

1Password Version: 6.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: el capitan
Sync Type: wifi

Comments

• Hi @wstrez! Sorry about that. You have two licenses for 1Password 6, actually. You just purchased another one. I went ahead and refunded you for the most recent one, and sent you the other one so you can add it to 1Password and get things up and running again. In the email you receive, just use the "Click here to Apply Your 1Password License" link to add the license to 1Password and you'll be all set. Hope that helps! :)

• wstrez
    wstrez
    Community Member

wow. that is great. trial version banner is gone and i can edit my fields now. still can't sync to my android tablet though. i have been through the instructions 10 times and i don't get the select how you want to sync window. i got the code for the wireless sync but after that i am at a stand still. thanks so much for your help. wayne

• @wstrez Well let's get you synced up! :) To start, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device? That will give us a better idea of what's happening.

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once you send the email, post back here with the BitBot confirmation number you receive a few minutes after sending. That will help us connect the dots. :)

This discussion has been closed.