Can't open 1Password

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1password does not unlock and freezes when I type in my password.

Comments

• donna_spiked
    donna_spiked
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Folks - I am so confused right now...I have 1Password 5 and when I go to open it up it will not open and it shows a big question mark. I purchased with AgileBits on 10/19/15. I am not sure what I am supposed to do at this point. It seems like it should just be an update and not a new purchase.....I am not able to access my 1Password5 at all. I have Mac and running on 10.10.5 Yosemite. Can you please help me? Thanks....

• Hey @donna_spiked! Sorry about that. Could you check your Applications folder in Finder to see if 1Password is in there? It may have simply disappeared in your Dock after updating. If you see it in the Applications folder, just drag it to the Dock and feel free to remove the ? that's currently there. If not, since you purchased from our website you can grab the app again on our downloads page. I also just resent your license so you can apply it. Let us know if that helps get things going. :)

• donna_spiked
    donna_spiked
    Community Member
    Options

Hi penderworth - thank you so much....sorry I'm not to savy with the computer. I found it right where you told me it would be and I dragged it onto my task bar and it opened up perfectly. I love the product, but there is so much I don't know about it. I need to educate myself a tad more. Thank so much for your feedback. I am impressed with the AWESOME customer service I always get from you folks. You are all so kind and courteous not to mention speedy with your responses. Have a great night. Cheers~

• @donna_spiked No problem at all. :) It's okay that you're not too tech-savvy. We don't mind doing anything we can to help. Have a marvelous weekend!

This discussion has been closed.