I am uncertain if the problem is with Mobile Safari or Vanilla Forums

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited February 2016 in Lounge

I have an issue with the Agilebits Discussion Forums. There is a Sign in or Register to comment at the TOP and bottom of each discussion.

The issue that I'm facing is that the Sign in at the bottom of each discussion blocks the Mobile Safari Share Sheet (clipboard) icon initially. I have to scroll the background in order to make the clipboard visible. Is it possible to make the clipboard icon visible from the bottom Sign in Pop Ovet screen?

I never have this issue with the TOP Sign in or Register as the clipboard is already visible at login.
Thanks.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

Sorry to hear you're having a little trouble with that! These forums are powered by Vanilla, so I'm not sure if that's something we have control over or not. Also, from your description, I'm not entirely sure if the behavior you're seeing is part of the forums, or the web browser.

Can you please elaborate on a few details so we can try to reproduce that on our end? You mentioned "Mobile Safari", so I'm assuming you're checking these forums from an iOS device, right? What model iOS are you using, and which version of iOS is it running?

I tried checking a discussion from Safari on an iPhone 6 Plus, and I don't actually see a "Sign In" link at the top (although I see two different "Sign In" links at the bottom). If you're able to post a screenshot of what you're seeing, that might help us understand - although as I said, I'm not sure if this will be something we can change.

Thanks! :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Drew,

Here is what things look like from my iPad.

TOP Sign In screen:

Bottom Sign in screen:

• Ben
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

This is the intended behavior of Safari. When you scroll down a page, regardless of whether it is a login page or not, the top bar will "minimize." You can restore it to view the full details by tapping on it or scrolling up slightly.

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Thanks Ben. I have noticed that behaviour before. I never paid attention to it as I always use the TOP Sign in.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.