Had a stroke lost most of my memory. I'm trying to recover. I need to start a vault, right? Help?

Options
FredVolking
FredVolking
Community Member
edited February 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

my my phone is [removed by moderator] I am 64 years old and have a reduced mental capacity Plus I am essentially blind.
recently(one week ago I bought my first iPhone 5s .

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:forgot-master-password, kb:starting-over

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@FredVolking: I'm sorry to hear that! 1Password can certainly help by securely storing information for you which any of us may have difficulty remembering. Just keep in mind that you will need to remember your Master Password, or you will not be able to unlock your vault in the future. Having a trusted friend or family member help may be a good option.

To get started, you'll need to download 1Password from our website and install it. When you open it for the first time, you'll need to choose "I am new to 1Password" and setup your Master Password. Then you can create items in the vault to store important information like Logins, Secure Notes, and financial information.

Let me know if you have any questions, and we'll take it a little bit at a time while you get comfortable with 1Password! :)

This discussion has been closed.