multiple accounts for same website- can't get 1password to recognize alternate login

Options
1aromatix
1aromatix
Community Member

have a business and personal actts for a credit card. the login website is the same for both, however both accounts cannot be accessed from one login so i need another icon to appear in 1password to have 2 separate logins. 1password will only show my original website login page and will populate it accordingly. does this make sense?

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 4.5.3
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: ICLOUD
Referrer: forum-search:multiple accounts for same website- can't get 1password to recognize alternate login

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @1aromatix,

Thanks for writing in about that! I think I understand: You have two different accounts on the same website, and it sounds like you've created a Login item for your personal account. Now you need to create another Login item which will be for your business account. Is that correct?

If so, just go to that website and sign in using the username & password for your business account there. 1Password should ask if you want to save a new Login item for that. You can give it a unique name to make it easy to tell this Login item apart from the other one.

If 1Password doesn't automatically ask you to save a new Login item when you sign in, you can save one by following the steps here: How to manually save a Login

Does that help? If you're still having trouble with that, please let us know - we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.