Differences between Windows 10 and iPhone versions?

LoisBerkley
LoisBerkley
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I downloaded from the Apps Stores 1Password for my IPhone & PC which has Windows 10. The products do not look the same. I can't download the passwords to the Iphone. What am I missing. I have tried to syncing through ICloud and WI FI onto the PC, but I can't find the password section on the IPhone.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS Build 10586.104
Sync Type: WI FI
Referrer: forum-search:Are 1Password IPhone and PC Windows versions identical???

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @LoisBerkley!

1Password for iOS, available in the iTunes App Store, has been around for years and is a full-featured mature app. You should be able to see a Passwords category in the 1Password app on your iPhone (assuming, of course, that you've generated any passwords using the password generator).

Likewise (since you mention using version 4.6.0.604), 1Password for Windows has been around for years and is a full-featured mature program. You may need to toggle the View > Generated Passwords toggle to see Password items listed in the category area (assuming, again, that you've generated any).

The new beta app, available in the Store on your Windows 10 device, is a brand new app being build from the ground up for Windows 10 only. It will continue to mature even beyond its eventual initial post-beta release. I believe display of Generated Password items is not yet implemented in the beta app.

I hope that helps, @LoisBerkley. Please let us know if I've misunderstood the problem, or if you have any other questions.

Thank you for using 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.