edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Beta not showing Wireless Router category but items show in All Items list

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @tonydow,

On the left sidebar of the main 1Password app, do you see Accounts? If yes, the Routers are in that Account group.

You can ungroup this by going to the View Menu to deselect Accounts and Wallets. This would ensure the sidebar is at least consistent with other 1Password apps.

• tonydow
    tonydow
    Community Member

Hi @MikeT Thanks for the explanation but I must have put this query in the wrong Forum as the problem is with Window 10 Beta. I don't have an Accounts category and the All items qty is 151 but total of all displayed categories is only 112. Sorry for the confusion.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2016

The confusion may be ours, @tonydow!

Do you have any Wireless Router items saved in the active vault?

I ask for a couple of reasons:

1. Beyond Logins, Identities, and Credit Cards (as I recall), the beta app shows each category only if there are items of that type in the active vault.

2. The beta app doesn't include the deprecated Accounts group. I believe 1Password for Windows is the only one of our products that still does, and then only if you have the View > Accounts toggle enabled. Here's a snippet from the 1Password 4 for Windows User's Guide:

Disabling the Wallet or Accounts toggle causes 1Password to replace that group to show with any categories in which you’ve saved at least one item. For example, if the Wallet group lists only two Credit Card items and a Driver’s License item, then disabling the Wallet toggle causes the Credit Card and Driver’s License categories to appear in the sidebar, in place of the Wallet group.

Also, can you check Settings > About and let us know what version you're using on your Windows 10 device?

I ask because the latest build should be showing all categories in which you have one or more items.

Thanks!

• tonydow
    tonydow
    Community Member

@DBrown Yes, I do have routers in the active directory which show in the All items list along with Bank Accounts and Passports which do not show otherwise. The version I am using is 2016.3.200
    Each item has the attached icon:

• tonydow
    tonydow
    Community Member

@DBrown Follow up to last post. Image of setup.

• @tonydow sorry for the confusion, that red icon is a sign to me that we have forgotten some categories. As you've originally posted these items are visible through All items category, but there is no dedicated entry on the nav bar. I'll make sure we have this fixed with upcoming updates. Thanks for reminding us of that!

• tonydow
    tonydow
    Community Member

Thanks @SergeyTheAgile. The categories I know are missing ( because I have items in each ) are:
    Router, Bank Account, Email Account, Membership, Passport and Password.

The unknown ones are: Server, Social Security No, Outdoor License and Database

Hope this helps, Tony

• Thanks Tony, I'll check against your list as well ;)

This discussion has been closed.