Problem with getting button to show up on Chrome browser on Mac

Options
vwada
vwada
Community Member
edited March 2016 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

The button was visible on my Chrome browser a day ago and now it's not there. I didn't do any updates to chrome or my mac software in between. I have a Macbook Pro 15" that I bought in 2010. Currently I have version 10.6.8. I haven't updated the software in fear it may affect the functionality of my other programs I have installed as well as slowing down my computer significantly. I have 1Password version 3.8.22. I went to my Chrome extensions area and Chrome won't let me enable the 1Password extension. It says it's 'not from the Chrome web store.' The area where I would click the enable box is greyed out so I can't click it. Chrome also says it only allows extensions that are published in the web store to be enabled to 'keep data safe while browsing the internet.' So I tried downloading the 1Password Beta 4.5.4.8 extension but it says I need to download the app. However, the app can only be installed on OS versions 10.10 or higher. Can I get the button to show up without upgrading my operating system or installing this app?

1Password Version: 3.8.22
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
OS Version: 10.6.8
_Sync Type:
Not Provided
Referrer: kb:missing-extension-button, kb-search:button not showing up on chrome browser mac

Comments

This discussion has been closed.