Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I recently signed up to 1Password Teams. I currently have two vaults:

1. Personal
  2. Shared

What I've done is copied all the logins I want to share with family members into the "Shared" vault. That part works out fine. I then go into my Personal Vault and delete all the logins I have in the shared vault. No problem.

However, hours later I see the same logins reappearing in my Personal Vault. Why is this?!? What do I have to do in order to permanently remove these from my Personal Vault? I don't want two copies of the same login when it's already in the shared vault.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm sorry you're having that problem with the beta app, @Jagstyles.

I know a lot of work remains around the Trash, so I'll look into this aspect and bring it to the developers' attention.

Thanks so much for your help!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

So are you saying this is a known bug then within the Windows 10 app? Also, any ETA as to when we may have Teams functionality for web plugin on Windows?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sorry, @Jagstyles, I wasn't saying that it was a known bug, and I haven't been able to reproduce it. I shared a Login item from my Personal vault to my Shared vault, deleted the original item from the Personal vault, and waited for seven hours—it still hasn't reappeared in the Personal vault.

I only meant that there is work to be done, yet, related to the Trash, and that I'd mention your report to the developers.

The beta app can't work with our existing browser extensions, because of the "sandboxing" limitations imposed on Windows 10 apps. We are encouraged by news that Microsoft may ease those restrictions somewhat on apps wanting to communicate with their new Edge browser, but it remains to be seen exactly what may become possible. Even then, our #1 priority in inter-app communications will continue to be the security of your 1Password data.

In the meantime, you can select a Login item in the beta app and tap the "globe" icon to launch the new built-in browser, display the corresponding web page, and fill in the login form with your saved credentials.

Thanks again for your help!

This discussion has been closed.