Diigo.com website: Safari Extension not filling username automatically

Options
jd4840
jd4840
Community Member
edited March 2016 in 1Password in the Browser

When I go to https://www.diigo.com/sign-in? and click the 1Passwod extension in safari to try to log in, the password fills in properly, but the username is not filled in. It remains blank. Just letting you know. Logins to other websites still work fine -- just not Diigo.

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: 4.5.3
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @jd4840,

I haven't heard of this site before so I took a look and created a Login item and tested it in Safari, my default browser. When I filled it correctly filled both fields and the Login item saved from within the browser seems to be quite simple (something I approve of when it comes to a login page, keep it simple!).

Can I ask, if you create new Login item does it behave any differently from your current one that isn't working properly?

• jd4840
    jd4840
    Community Member
    Options

Deleted that entry and created a new one. It worked. Simple solution, but for some reason I never thought to try it. Thanks for the help.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @jd4840,

Sometimes we need to create an updated web form details but there isn't currently a way to do so from an existing Login item. So the quickest and easiest way is to create a new Login item that will have an accurate record of the page as it currently is. Not all filling issues are the result of this, but some can be resolved merely by creating an up-to-date Login item. I'm glad to hear it helped and should you have any issues in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us :smile:

This discussion has been closed.