1Password will not work with Wayfair.com

Options

When I saved the login information from Wayfair.com it did not save the ID. When I tried to use 1Pass it thinks I am trying to open an account?

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Where are the missing user names

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @jimp2,

I too had troubles with this site but I seemed to have different problems to you. I visited their login page (https://www.wayfair.com/session/secure/account/login.php) and I created a Login item using the steps in our guide How to manually save a Login. It correctly saved both the email address and password field and after reloading the page to clear the fields I found that 1Password filled in both fields as you would want it to. What 1Password didn't do though was properly set the radio button so that the password field was enabled because you're a returning customer. So the radio button not being set correctly is a bug on our side but I found both fields were properly saved and later filled.

Can you see what happens if you first create a new Login item using the above guide for reference but before you try filling with it can you open the main 1Password window, select the new Login item and edit it. When you are in edit mode you will see a couple of options become visible, one of which is titled submit. The default setting for this option is Submit when enabled but I would like you to change it to Never submit. This will stop 1Password from trying to submit the login form on the page after it has been filled.

If you try and fill with this new Login item do you find both fields fill as it does for me and if you then select the radio button to say you're a returning customer do you find you can successfully log in?

ref: BRAIN-74

• jimp2
    jimp2
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your quick response. I now get the same response with all three options. It fills in both id and the password and stops at the radio buttons. Before it was not getting that far. Thank you again for your help.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jimp2,

Hopefully we can get these damned radio boxes working as this isn't the only site that uses them in this way. It's something we're aware of and just need to get the time to get it fixed up. While it's a bit of an inconvenience I hope this workaround at least helps a bit :smile:

This discussion has been closed.