passwords category type not working on android

tbaker
tbaker
Community Member

I can create a "Password" category entry on Android correctly and see it sync to desktop via Teams. The problem is that I see no way to reveal the Password in the Android app. I can choose to edit the entry which shows no value in the UI and has the blue colored "Password" default value. In the Passwords listing I can click on the three vertical ellipses and choose copy to clipboard, and I get "Property not found for item or value is null". If I open the entry on desktop the correct value was indeed synced across and I can reveal it as expected. I just can't reveal it on Android.

1Password Version: 6.2b3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 5.1.1
Sync Type: teams

Comments

• Thanks for reporting this issue to us @tbaker! It appears that there is an issue that prevents some password items in Teams vaults from displaying correctly in 1Password for Android. Interestingly, it doesn't affect all of my password items in my Teams vaults, so we'll need to some investigating to determine the cause of the issue. Hopefully we can get a fix for this issue into our next round of beta updates.

This discussion has been closed.