Auto Login keypress doesn't respond in following 1Password upgrade on iPhone

Options
robplenert
robplenert
Community Member

Hi

I upgraded 1Password from 3.7.2 to the latest (6.3.1?) on my iPhone and successfully migrated the data. (ie: all of my previous Logins and Notes transferred over fine.).

However, when I click on any of my Logins, the App simply doesn't respond. I checked my URLs and Passwords and they all appear ok. In case they were corrupted somehow, I decided to create a new Login for Facebook, and then set my password. (The Facebook icon and other new icons even show up). However, when I press the 'Login' button at the top of the screen, the button highlights as my finger touches it, but then nothing happens. I can press the 'website' button further down the screen, and it takes me to the websites (which proves that the URL's are correct), but of course my password doesn't carry over.

My previous version of 1Password (which I paid for) ran great for a long time, but it recently started crashing which forced me to upgrade. Now I regret upgrading because the Login function doesn't respond.

Please advise. thanks Rob

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi Rob ( @robplenert ),

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble adjusting to the new version. I'm confident that we can get this fixed up for you and once we do you'll love the new version even more than you did the old.

Could you please try logging in via Safari? Instructions can be found here:

Fill items in Safari | 1Password for iOS

Note that you'll need to enable the extension before you'll be able to follow those instructions:

Enable the extension | 1Password for iOS

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.