Empty, White Dialog Box Appears When Clicking On 1P Icon

I'm running the latest beta version of 1Password and Safari 5.1. When I click on the 1P icon in my Safari menu bar, I'm presented with an empty, white box. I've reinstalled the 1Password extension . . . no change. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2011
    sduttonusa wrote:

I'm running the latest beta version of 1Password and Safari 5.1. When I click on the 1P icon in my Safari menu bar, I'm presented with an empty, white box. I've reinstalled the 1Password extension . . . no change. Any suggestions?

Hi sduttonusa,

Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having.

Please make sure JavaScript is enabled:
    http://help.agilebits.com/1Password3/safari_5.1_javascript.html

and "Private Browsing" mode is off.

We have also heard of other addons/extensions, such as Wondershare AllMyTube/Free YouTube Downloader causing this issue. Please try disabling other things that interact with Safari.
    [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Additionally, try quitting Safari using [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Cmd-Option-Q and then relaunching.[/font]
    [font="verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]
    [/font]
    [font="verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Thanks.[/font]
    [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ben[/font]
  • DoNotStaple
    DoNotStaple
    Community Member
    sduttonusa wrote:

Visit the BETA-3 Forum and follow the thread "Translucent Extension Popover"
This discussion has been closed.