I'm in the process of installing the current Beta on my Android devices (Nexus 6, Nexus 7, and Pixel C). (I have been using the late December version, having missed the Email.)
I started with the Nexus 6, moved on to the Nexus 7. After those were set up and sync'd, I updated a Login record on my Mac, changing the username field.
Then, I installed onto the Pixel C.
Now, the Pixel C shows in the listing of logins my new username below the name of the login record. However, both of the Nexus 6 and 7 are still showing the old username in that place. This is the case even though I have successfully sync'd each of them, and tapping to display the record correctly shows the new username. It's just on the page that lists all the logins that is "stuck" showing the old username.
This persists over multiple syncs and over a complete exit and vault unlock.
1Password Version: 6.2b3 (20160310)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 6.0.1
Sync Type: Dropbox