I purchased 1password for android and will be switching phones to an Iphone - will the app transfer?

Options
Jcrem
Jcrem
Community Member

Will the app and contents transfer when I go to the Verizon store? I am on version 4.5.3

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:switching from android to iphone, kb:switch-to-wifi, ug:android/wifi, ug:android/, kb:switch-to-wifi

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hey @Jcrem. Thanks for getting in touch with us today before you head to the Verizon store.

In short, you'll need to manually sync your 1Password data (and possibly back up that synced folder) or your vault contents will not be saved and transferred through Verizon's transfer tool.

Have you already configured sync with Wi-Fi, Dropbox, or local storage? Also, do you have your 1Password vault synced with another device?

• Jcrem
    Jcrem
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I have it synced with drop box. I also just downloaded app for my mac but I am unable to sync it with drop box. I can see the back up and files from 1pw but am unable to view on mac. I would feel better to be able to see them on mac before I transfer phone.

• peri
    Options

Thanks for the update, @Jcrem. Do you have the Dropbox app installed on Mac and linked with your account? If so, what happens when you select your .agilekeychain vault from the Dropbox folder on your Mac?

This discussion has been closed.