Unable to Join Team on W10 Beta

Options
JOHPS
JOHPS
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

We have several users trying to join our team (which works fine on OS X, iOS) but when we enter info and try and sign in it sits for while then appears to crash (i.e. Window just disappears). We have tried just joining teams, we have tried adding dropbox first then tried joining team net results is the same enter info, and it crashes. PCs are all on a domain all running windows 10, running 1Password beta 2016.3.1600

1Password Version: 2016.3.1600
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Teams

Comments

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @JOHPS, 'm not sure what may be causing this issue, but I'll need to see your logs to help further. You can send us your logs by clicking on the "call for help" button and sending us an email.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

• JOHPS
    JOHPS
    Community Member
    Options

Hello! @mohamedosman when I click the "call for help" it creates an email but doesn't attach anything?

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JOHPS It is a known issue that attachments will not work on certain email clients. This seems to be a Windows 10 issue and there is very little we can do about it.

An alternative is to manually attach the logs by going to "settings > help > more > save activity logs" and then attaching the saved logs directly from your email.

This discussion has been closed.