Click to Download and View

rr0ss0rr
rr0ss0rr
Community Member

On the Mac, Looks like all my attachments (now Documents) show this message .. Is there a way to mass download all of these from the Family Cloud to they are all local on my Mac through the 1P app?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @rr0ss0rr

Currently there is no way to mass download all Documents and they have to be downloaded one at a time. It's a good idea though... perhaps through something like right-click > download over a group of documents in the item list. I will add it to our (growing) list of features to consider.

• tommyent
    tommyent
    Community Member

@rr0ss0rr @Jeff Shiner I've seen this come up a few times here is one
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/285506
    I'm actually surprised that it does not exist. Basically if you need to see a doc when you are offline and you'd be screwed.

@Jeff Shiner Off topic just curious to why agilebits has never added feature request tracking. Something like uservoice

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

There is feature request tracking at AgileBit for sure, but it isn't public because popular requests are only part of what goes into their deciding what to pursue. I think (but don't really know, as I don't work for AgileBits) that not making that list public is just one part of the company's unwillingness to discuss whether any particular feature might arrive, or even whether it ever will.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, we've promised some things in the past that didn't pan out, and it's no fun for anybody on either side. So we prefer to announce things when they're a sure thing instead. When a feature is requested frequently (i.e. more than a handful of times, for sure), we're all very much aware of it as well. Also, public 'voting' systems are much to fun for people to game. :lol:

This discussion has been closed.