DoctorDan
    Community Member
    Options

please add creation date and time to all entries

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DoctorDan: We can certainly consider adding more item date information to 1Password for iOS in the future. Thanks for letting us know you'd appreciate that feature! :)

• DoctorDan
    DoctorDan
    Community Member
    Options

I probably should have been more general but the UI on the forum led me to choose IOS. This info should be a standard element in the 1PW data structures. I realized the importance of this when I found several secure notes that ai had created at different times relating to the same topic. I couldn't tell which was the latest (valid) info and which were obsolete.

Thanks

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DoctorDan we actually save the date and time when an item was created and changed. We just made the conscious decision not to display this information on iOS due the smaller screen. We didn't want to overload it with information. In 1Password for Mac for example we display these dates.

But I certainly understand where you are coming from and that the creation date and modification date would have helped you here. I cannot promise that we will add this in the future but I can assure you that we are thinking about it.

• DoctorDan
    DoctorDan
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for considering it. Maybe you could put one of those "i in a circle" icons that would show the metadata when tapped like Evernote does.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.