Started family account on my computer. Shared vault showing up on husband’s computer but not iPhone

jmdvoigt
jmdvoigt
Community Member

His iPassword on his computer and phone were new so it doesn’t contain any vault info. I had to delete his iPhone 1Password app and reinstall it for different reasons. When reinstalled nothing showed on his phone. I tried 1Password for teams in the iPhone settings but it will not accept the sign in info that is on his and my computer. It says the Account Key is not right. I’m sure it is. It is requesting an Account Key that has different beginning numbers. Could this be from a previous account that was deleted? How can I fix this?

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: 610006
OS Version: OS X Yosemite
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Started family account on my computer. Shared vault showing up on husband’s computer but not iPhone

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jmdvoigt,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty getting 1Password Families set up on your husband's iPhone. We'll be better able to help you out if you send us an email at support+forums@agilebits.com. Please use the same email address that you used to sign up for your 1Password Families account, and include a link to our discussion here so that we can more easily connect the dots.

This discussion has been closed.