It's possible to change my IOS Licence for an Android Licence?

eduvoichcoski
eduvoichcoski
Community Member

I'll no longer use my IOS licence.... I'd like to use the paid licence that I used on my old iPhone on my new android device.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Change IOS licence for Android licence

Comments

• Hi @eduvoichcoski. We charge per platform for iOS and Android to keep costs down. If we offered a universal license, we would have to charge a lot more, because we still have to support development costs of each platform.

With that being said, unfortunately because of how the Play Store is designed, we are not able to bundle the premium features on Android with the Pro features on iOS. The in-app purchase is handled directly through the Play Store and is linked to your Google account. Likewise, the iOS purchase is handled through Apple and linked to your Apple ID. Unfortunately, since the sales are handled through Google and Apple respectively, we are unable to transfer licenses. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If your iOS license was purchased within the last 90 days, however, you may be able to get a refund through Apple. https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

I hope that clarifies things a bit! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.