Safari extension not showing all logins

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Safari extension not showing all logins.

Comments

• notreallyinterested
    notreallyinterested
    Community Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

I have the same problem on the Mac Safari extension. Specifically, my Apple ID was no longer showing up when I went to appleid.apple.com. It used to appear.

I tried fixing it by adding that exact URL to the login, but it still didn't show up.

Even more worryingly, when I search in the Safari extension for ("apple id"—the name I gave the login) it still does not appear.

This is a serious problem; I have far too many passwords to be able to search "by eye".

• Ben
    Options

Hi @notreallyinterested

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Safari extension on Mac. As this is unrelated to iOS I've split your question off into its own thread in our Mac forum where it can get the appropriate attention.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• notreallyinterested
    notreallyinterested
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!

I wasn't sure if I should create a new thread or not, or if I should have just contacted tech support directly. I sent in the diagnostics report and got a support ID:

[#RVM-33659-625]

Margaret

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @notreallyinterested! We received your email, and I see that someone here has been helping you out with this. They'll get back to you again as soon as possible, and we'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. Thanks! :)

ref: RVM-33659-625

This discussion has been closed.