I want to switch back to Teams vs a Family account. Money is tight right now and can't afford it!

Options
john_spencer
john_spencer
Community Member

I want to switch back to Teams vs a Family account. Money is tight right now and can't afford a monthly fee!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-admin-security, kb:teams-families-setup, kb:teams-admin-access-control, kb:teams-families-migrate, kb:teams-families-setup

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @john_spencer,

First of all, I just wanted to let you know that I've removed your duplicate post from the other thread you posted in, just so we can keep this conversation in one place. I hope that's alright.

I'm sorry to hear that money is a bit tight right now, but I've got good news for you! If you've already signed up for 1Password Families, we've got a Special Launch Special for early adopters that includes a 30 day free trial. As an added bonus, you'll get a $10 credit to your account when you add your credit card information, which means you'll effectively get 3 months free.

While 1Password for Teams is a free beta right now, I can't guarantee the situation will be the same in 3 months, so you're really best off sticking with your 1Password Families account. :)

I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions about 1Password, we're here for you.

This discussion has been closed.