Says my trial has ended

Nancy247
Nancy247
Community Member

I purchased the software for desktop and phone. I suspect something is just out of sync. What do you need from me to fix this? thanks Nancy

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: wifi - if I can get it to work
Referrer: ug:windows/, kb:wifi-adhoc

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Nancy247: If you're referring to 1Password for Android, it won't be something we can fix on our end, since Android purchases are through Google exclusively. However, all you need to do is login to the same Google Account where your made the purchase to restore it.

However, if you're referring to the desktop version (you posted your question in the Android category of the forums, so I'm not entirely sure), 1Password has no way of knowing whether or not you've purchased it unless you register the app with your license information.

But the good news is that all you need to do is follow the instructions in the license email you received from your purchase and click the link to automatically install the license in 1Password to register the app and remove the trial restrictions. In that spirit, I've also resent your license information via email.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.