Logins do not fill; "Organize" goes haywire; endless syncing

hbock
hbock
Community Member
  1. If the 1Password browser takes me to a site that requires a login that I have already saved---and I click on the key icon, bringing up "Choose An Item To Fill"---tapping the appropriate login on that screen then does nothing. There is no response at all, even when I tap the information icon at the right-hand side of the login.

2. When I select "Organize," the folders that I have created appear, but rapidly and endless reshuffle on the screen and do not respond to tapping.

3. When I sync, I get endless reports of conflicting files being saved.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.4.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:login problem

Comments

• Hi @hbock,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. It sounds like at least two of your three issues are caused by a Dropbox sync conflict. In order to track that down, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• hbock
    hbock
    Community Member

Support ID: #TZG-85581-883

• Ben
    Ben
    edited March 2016

Thanks @hbock. We've received your report and will be back with you via email ASAP.

Ben

ref: TZG-85581-883

This discussion has been closed.