How do I get 1password to put a common password for my different accounts?

I am using a desktop with Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I get 1password to put a common password for my different accounts?

Comments

• jeanetteparker
    jeanetteparker
    Community Member
    edited March 2016

1password4 for windows
    key: [removed by moderator]
    Has it been registered? Can someone telephone me and give me step-by-step help?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jeanetteparker: Unfortunately 1Password has no way of knowing whether or not you've purchased it unless you register the app with your license information.

But the good news is that all you need to do is follow the instructions in the license email you received from your purchase and add the license key in 1Password Help > Enter License Key to register the app and remove the trial restrictions.

Can you tell me what you mean by "a common password"? Since you're using Internet Explorer, 1Password can automatically setup your browser for you to access it there. Follow this guide to learn how to save and fill logins using 1Password:

1Password browser extension

We're a small team and don't have the means to provide inbound phone support, so we try our best to solve problems via forums or email if at all possible. For example, it is impossible to receive a Diagnostics Report over the phone, and following steps at your own pace is a huge advantage of forum and email support.

But of course if you would prefer email support, you can email us instead: support+forum@agilebits.com It is the same team of people replying both here and via email, but if you prefer email, please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" and attach a Diagnostics Report. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track down your email and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.