Please list Windows beta forum on 1Password categories page

I just discovered, buried in another post, that you have a forum category for the Windows 10 beta (https://discussions.agilebits.com/categories/windows-modern-beta).

I'm curious, why isn't it listed on your main forum "categories" page? That's a bit frustrating because, like many users, I am anxiously awaiting a fully functional Win10 app and would love to monitor the forum that discusses it.

Please put the link on your forum categories page, along with Families, iOS, Windows, etc. this would,be very helpful. Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MDBrown
    MDBrown
    Community Member

Please delete this post altogether. I found it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2016

@MDBrown: Sorry for the confusion! At first I thought there might be a glitch with the forum software. Stranger things have happened!

It sounds like you were able to find the 1Password for Windows 10 beta forum (all of the beta categories are further down the list), but be sure to let us know if you have any other questions. We're here for you! :)

• MDBrown
    MDBrown
    Community Member

Yea, I didn't notice there were more categories further down. Thanks.

• No problem!

We are planning to simplify the forum design in the near future and we'll review your experience to make sure it is easier to find.

This discussion has been closed.