Exporting data from Family account is missing

Options
dahanbn
dahanbn
Community Member

Currently I try to manage my passwords with 1Password Family on Windows and iOS. Before I migrate all my passwords to your family solutions I would need a safe way to go back if I decide to abandon your Family subscription.

I haven't found a way to copy 1Passwords from Family back to your non-family vaults. Somehow will my new passwords locked in your cloud solution. That's conceptually bad. Please provide a way to export / share the data back to other 1Passwords vaults.

I am aware that I manually can move/copy single items on iOS from Family to regular 1Password vaults. But that isn't ideal either. First I have to remember what items I have changed in the Family vaults and secondly I would have to search and select and copy each item manually without any bulk copying actions.

To prevent data lock-ins and to enable more users an easy way out would probably increase the usefulness of your Family service.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @dahanbn,

To prevent data lock-ins and to enable more users an easy way out would probably increase the usefulness of your Family service.

We agree completely. :)

At present I believe mass-exporting from a Family vault is only possible on Mac, but hopefully that is something we'll be able to address in the future.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.