Credit card information is not filled in sites in Portuguese (Brazilian)

1Password normally correctly fills user/password fields in almost all sites I visit, but being located in Brazil, one problem I have is having 1Password auto-fill credit card information in websites that are in Portuguese (Brazilian). 1Password, I imagine, is looking for information written in English and therefore does not recognize those fields in other languages. Is there any way I can help 1Password to recognize those fields in my native language, and maybe open a "beta program" to do the same for other main languages, like german, french, spanish, etc.? I am using the latest stable version of 1Password in MacOS X El Capitan and on an Android smartphone running Android 5.1.1.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for your post, @mancini. You're right that this is one of the areas where we need to improve 1Password. If you have a couple of URLs we could look at to improve Portuguese support, we would love to have them. We have some bigger architectural changes that we want to make in the future, but for now, we should be able to make some incremental improvements for the next release.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.