Lag unlocking 1Password from Safari extension

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unlock lag.

Comments

• ericsh
    ericsh
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I'm also seeing a lag when unlocking 1password from the Safari extension, but I'm not running Teams or Families, just vanilla 1Password on OS X 10.11.4:

1Password 6
    Version 6.1 (610005)
    AgileBits Store

I have two vaults: my main one is on dropbox and has 473 items, my second one is local only and has 22 items.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

-Eric

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ericsh,

I'm sorry you're also experiencing a delay when unlocking 1Password from the browser extension! Since you're not using a Teams or Families account in 1Password, we've moved your message to a new discussion in our Mac forum. I hope you don't mind!

After the delay, does it work correctly for you? If so, it sounds like you're running into a known issue our developers have been working on, and I apologize for the inconvenience. In most cases, restarting 1Password mini seems to help, at least temporarily: From the main 1Password app, go to Help > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password mini.

Our developers are looking into this issue but need more information from users who are experiencing it. If you'd be willing to help, it would be great if you could do the following:

1. Install the latest beta version of the 1Password app
    2. Wait for the next time you experience the issue
    3. Create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac
    4. Attach the diagnostics report to an email message addressed to: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your diagnostics report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down your report and have our developers take a look. Hopefully it will help them to solve this issue. Thanks very much! :)

ref: OPM-3829

• ericsh
    ericsh
    Community Member
    Options

The latest update seems to have resolved this issue; thanks!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great news! Thanks for taking the time to let us know, @ericsh. :)

Have a marvelous rest of your week!

This discussion has been closed.