When I go to login into my bank the 1password screens comes up and each time I enter a letter/number

I have a bank that will not allow me to save the login. Hence when I enter the letters on the screen as I am required to do the 1p comes up again and I cannot enter the password manually as I am required to do.
How do I disable 1P from the bank ...I need to be able to log into the bank without 1P coming up at all.
Can you assist me please

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:faq

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tonyogorman: I'm not sure I understand. It sounds like you're saying that 1Password is opening by itself, but it will only come up or fill a login when you tell it to (either by clicking the icon or pressing ⌘ \). Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Also, without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action. The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.