Just switched from a Samsung Galaxy S4 to an iPhone 6S. Can't sync iPhone w/existing 1Password.

I have 1Password on an iPad and it was easy to sync it with my Samsung Galaxy S4. Now I try to sync it with my iPhone S6 and it asks to choose a vault and input a 1Password/1Password.agilekeychain password. Not sure what that is and never before have I've been asked for such a password. Suggestions? Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:ios/, ug:ios/existing-user, ug:ios/sync-with-dropbox, kb:dropbox-troubleshooting

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JKGonzalo: Sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you're syncing with Dropbox, and I can't think of another possibility based on your description, so I'll proceed from that premise for now. Be sure to let me know if that's not the case!

In order to sync with the iPhone, you'll need to do the same thing you did to set it up on the iPad: you'll enable Dropbox Sync, login to your Dropbox account (if you're not logged in already), choose the vault you have stored there (which may be the 1Password.agilekeychain your other devices are already using), and then enter the Master Password to decrypt it.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions! :)

• JKGonzalo
    JKGonzalo
    Community Member

Perfect! Thank you!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You are most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.