Sync setting is beeing ignored

Options
ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited April 2016 in Android

Hello,
I disabled dropbox sync because I use 1Pw for Families. But now after the update to the new 6.3 beta it always sync with dropbox even when its turned off in the sync settings.

Edit: I was completely wrong it displays syncing with dropbox but when I check the sync log. It does only sync with teams. So the wrong sync label is being displayed in the notification when syncing with teams/families.

:)

1Password Version: 6.3-beta1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Families/Dropbox

Comments

• peri
    Options

Thanks for letting us know, @ntimo. I'll ask @saad to take a look into this. :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@saad @peri I just wanted to notify you that my app stills says syncing with dropbox when it syncs with my 1pw account.

• saad
    Options

I see the issue @ntimo. We will get it fixed. Thanks! :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@saad Now I am confused. Why didn't this bug got fixed before release of the version 6.3? It can be quite confusing for your customers ;)

• SteBae
    SteBae
    Community Member
    Options

I see version 6.3 was released. How do you get it while being on the beta channel?

• saad
    Options

@ntimo We are working on a few other things at the moment, but I’m hoping to see this go into our 6.3.1 beta.

• saad
    Options

@SteBae Unfortunately, you can’t get the stable release without withdrawing from the beta program. A workaround for this is to use another Google account that is not signed up for the beta. Once you are signed in with this account, switch to this account in the Play Store app before downloading 1Password. You should get the stable release then!

Keep in mind the purchase of the Premium Features is linked to your Google account, so if your secondary Google account does not have the purchase, you will need to repurchase it.

This discussion has been closed.