I just read the 6.3 beta post what does working on tags mean?

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hello,
I had not yet had the chance to try out opvault support. Because I am fully using Teams for now. So what does this tags support mean? Will we be able add tags to items via the app? Or does it only mean view tags, and is this also included for teams?

Thanks,
Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• We definitely want to support tags on Android since we're moving away from folders in favor of tags with 1Password accounts. As to whether you'll be able to add as well as view them, I can't say, but the developers will be looking into it soon. :)

• guillaumeserton
    guillaumeserton
    Community Member

@peri As this thred into Families section (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/62265/folder-mac-6-2#latest), please don't left behind the smart folders or saved searches. Folder if you want, but not smart folders or saved saved searches

• @Spinacle We haven't implemented smart folders on Android, and as I understand it, we don't currently have plans to add support for smart folders on Android. Since we're moving away from folders in general, I don't know if it will happen in the future.

I'll definitely forward your interest in saved searches and smart folders to the team though! :)
    ref: OPA-467

This discussion has been closed.