Autosubmit failing after 6.2 update

This discussion was created from comments split from: Abnormal behavior with some logins started with 6.2.

Comments

• DaBurner
    DaBurner
    Community Member

Sorry to say, but I am having trouble after the latest update to 6.2.
    Auto login's after filling in will not auto-submit. I also have the latest browser extension (4.5.5)
    This happened awhile back and there were some tricks that were suggested and it seemed to get fixed.
    Then after that latest upgrade all problems were gone.
    I am not sure this problem is related to what june8 is referring to, but it could be connected

MacBook Pro(OS10.11.4) using Safari (9.1)

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @DaBurner. I hope you don't mind I've split this into a new thread since autosubmit issues are almost certainly separate from the login issues in the other thread. I'm honestly surprised to hear there are any new issues with autosubmit since that really doesn't change much from one release to another. First things first, could you make sure you have autosubmit enabled in 1Password > Preferences > Browser? We had a bug a while back and after it was fixed this preference was disabled for some users.

If that's not your situation or you continue to have issues, could you let us know if autosubmit simply doesn't work on any site or if it's just failing on a few? If it's just a few, sharing the URLs would be most helpful.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.