Keyboard is not visible when adding new login from Safari (iPhone)

Options
aroland
aroland
Community Member
edited April 2016 in iOS

I recognized that when I use mobile Safari and I would like to add a new login for the current website on my iPhone 5S with mobile Safari extension the keyboard is often not visible.
If I start to add a username first in mobile Safari with keyboard and than click on the "Ready" text to hide the keyboard in order to be able to open 1Password extension to create a secure password with it, then keyboard will not be visible anymore in this extension.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Good afternoon @aroland, thank you so much for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry for the trouble you're having here.

I apologize, but I'm having a little trouble understanding what you're seeing. Could you give me some more details about how the keyboard won't show up in 1Password when used from Safari? Do you have some repeatable steps I could try on a particular website?

• aroland
    aroland
    Community Member
    Options

Hi MrRooni,
    Now I can't repeat this error on my iPhone. There were some 1Password update these days. Maybe one of them solved this problem.
    Actually I encounter this problem at www.rememberthemilk.com in Safari on my iPhone.

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @aroland,

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting me know that you've sorted it all out. :+1:

I just went to www.rememberthemilk.com then tapped on "New Login" and the keyboard did show up.

If you see this issue again or if you have any other questions, please let us know.

All the Best,

This discussion has been closed.