Future Plans for Teams

I've noticed that Teams is loosing some steam recently in favour of 1P for Families. Having chosen to go for 1P for Teams for our official tool at office, I would like to know if you are sticking to the plans of providing this service officially in the near future, this is transitioning from Beta to production release.

Although I understand this question has more to do with your internal business plans and priorities, as a customer that has invested in your products (time and efforts) I would like to receive some assurances that you are not postponing or reducing the priority of this project.

Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @rcbaspineiro

1Password for Families and 1Password for Teams (collectively "1Password accounts") are one of our main focuses and top priorities. :)

While I don't have any firm numbers to offer, we definitely want to have 1Password for Teams out of beta as soon as possible. That said we also don't want to release it from beta status until it has been throughly tested to our satisfaction.

Thanks for your interest, and for choosing 1Password for Teams for your company's password management needs.

Ben

• rcbaspineiro
    rcbaspineiro
    Community Member

Thank you for your comments bwoodruff, looking forward to hear about the announcement.

• On behalf of Ben, you're welcome. :) Let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.