Mac to PC version exchange?

Options
Smokepipe
Smokepipe
Community Member

When I upgraded my Parallels software, it came bundled with a registration number for 1Password. I already have a couple copies of this program for Mac, is it possible to transfer this version to a Windows version so that I can use it on my PC as well?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Smokepipe,

Please send an email in to support+licenses@agilebits.com with the purchase details from your 1Password license. We’ll be better able to assist you there. :)

• Smokepipe
    Smokepipe
    Community Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi Megan,

I did as you suggested, and was advised I should register the 1Password first, then ask again. I did this, but it has been a couple weeks and I still haven't heard anything. I have several copies of 1Password for OSX, and would like to transfer one of them to a PC version. Please help!

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Smokepipe,

As your license and purchase info is sensitive information, let's keep the conversation to email to avoid confusion. What's the support ID# of the email exchange?

• Smokepipe
    Smokepipe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Vee,

I hope this is the right number: WYU-78116-978, . It was from Marshell.

Thanks

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Smokepipe,

Thanks for that! I see where things got tangled up. We were waiting for you to let us know that you activated the license - we have no way of knowing when that happens without you telling us. :) I’ve updated the thread to let our team know that you’re ready to proceed.

ref: WYU-78116-978

This discussion has been closed.