quick login for iTunes and app store

Options
Guizones
Guizones
Community Member

How can 1password helps me by quick login in, in the app store and iTunes?
It seems that 1passowrd don't store or recognise the login for both Itunes and App Store , therefore i need to access 1passowrd, copy the code and then login , instead of the quick fill and login.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:itunes, ug:mac/saving-a-login, kb-search:app store login, kb:ios-extension-integration

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@Guizones the current architecture of OS X does not enable 1Password to work with OS X apps and fill login details in those apps (as opposed to working through a web browser to fill login details in web windows). Copy and paste is the solution for logging in to or via OS X apps.

Stephen

• Guizones
    Guizones
    Community Member
    Options

Ok @Stephen_C Hopefully 1password integrates with those apps in a near future. thanks anyway.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Guizones ,

Believe me, we’d love to integrate with the App Store, and all sorts of apps on OS X. We hope that one day Apple introduces a mechanism (like app extensions on iOS) that would allow us to do so.

For now, you’re best off copying and pasting your details from 1Password mini. If there are multiple details that you need to copy, you can pin the item details to your screen by using the anchor icon, like so:

Then it’s one click to copy your username, one click to copy your password. :)

• Guizones
    Guizones
    Community Member
    Options

:)

• rudy
    Options

:)

This discussion has been closed.