I want to sync data from iOS to Android.

nmantonov
nmantonov
Community Member

I sync data from my iPhone to dropbox and see files. But Android do not see those files and tells that no data.
Please advise

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:sync-options

Comments

• Hi @nmantonov. It sounds like you have an OPVault vault in Dropbox. 1Password on Android doesn't support the OPVault format for Dropbox syncing yet, but this is something that we have added in our latest beta update, and we're hoping to release it in a stable update soon. If you want to install the beta in order to sync with your OPVault vault, you can find instructions here:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/56932/welcome-to-1password-6-for-android#latest

Otherwise, I recommend creating a new Agile Keychain vault from Android with the same Master Password you use on the iPhone. Then create a new item in the vault on Android. It can be any type of item and doesn't need to contain any data. It's just so Android has something to sync.

Then go to 1Password's settings and configure sync with Dropbox. This will create an .agilekeychain folder in Dropbox. Once you have that, launch 1Password on iOS and change syncing so that it points to this .agilekeychain instead of the .opvault. That should do the trick!

Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.