Filling in account number on TD Canada Trust

Options
cryptomanic
cryptomanic
Community Member

The TD Canada Trust login page (https://easyweb.td.com/waw/idp/login.htm?execution=e1s1) has fields for username/access card, password, and optional description (next to the username). Until recently, pressing command-\ correctly entered the access card number and password into their respective fields. However, recently, 1Password began inserting the access card number into the "optional description" field instead of the access card field. This creates an extra step where I then have to manually cut and past the information into the correct field. Is there a way to fix this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@cryptomanic the usual solution for problems like this is to re-create and save the login manually. Have you tried that?

Stephen

• cryptomanic
    cryptomanic
    Community Member
    Options

Tried the instructions at that link. No change in the behaviour. 1Password seems to think that the "optional description" field is the "username" field.

• Hi @cryptomanic ,

I just tried the easyweb login page and it seems to fill fine here. Are you certain you are filling with the new login you created and not the previous one?

Also, please select the new easyweb login item in the 1Password app, and click on "show web form details" - are the fields there named username and password?

Thanks,
    Kevin

• cryptomanic
    cryptomanic
    Community Member
    Options

Tried it again, and now it seems to work ok. Thanks for the help.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @cryptomanic,

I’m glad to see that your TD Login is working properly for you - thanks for letting us know!

I hope that 1Password behaves perfectly for you from now on, but if you have any other questions or concerns, we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.