Only Settings available

Options
sukayser
sukayser
Community Member

I have been using 1Password 6 on my iMac for some time, but not on my iPad recently. I have just updated my iOS to version 9 and likewise my app to the latest version. When I open it on the iPad, I get the Settings window and can't get out of it. How to I get to the actual Windows to see my login info?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi @sukayser

Thanks for taking the time to write in. To view the information you've saved in 1Password you'll want to select the Categories icon. It is above the Settings icon:

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• sukayser
    sukayser
    Community Member
    Options

That's the whole point. There are no icons. When I open 1Password, the Settings window appears and I can't move on from there.

• Ben
    Options

There are, though some folks have reported they may be hard to see if you aren't used to looking at them. They will be along the left hand side of the screen, roughly half way down the screen.

Ben

• Ben
    Options

I've taken a screenshot from an iPad to illustrate:

Ben

• sukayser
    sukayser
    Community Member
    Options

The icons weren't appearing, but when I closed 1Password and reopened it, there they were. Problem solved, and thanks for telling me where to look.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @sukayser!

If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.