Windows 7 Android Sync?

Options
sierrawhiskey
sierrawhiskey
Community Member

can I sync my laptop with my android phone on the demo version? or only on a full license

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:faq

Comments

• peri
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi @sierrawhiskey. You don't need a license to sync, so if you're having trouble syncing between the demo version of 1Password 4 for Windows and 1Password 6 for Android, there's something else going on.

Can you let me know if you're syncing using Wi-Fi or Dropbox, and if you're seeing any errors? Thanks!

• sierrawhiskey
    sierrawhiskey
    Community Member
    Options

I believe those are both correct for windows and android. That being said I am trying to use Wi-Fi. Can bring up the code on the Pc and my android detects it. Type in the code and hit syn and it either simply hangs up and or says there was an interuption.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sierrawhiskey: Then something is blocking the connection. Generally this is caused by "security" software or network settings on the PC. Please follow this guide to check your configuration:

Wi-Fi Sync troubleshooting

If you're still having trouble, it will be impossible to say what my be wrong without some basic information. For example, are you getting a specific error message? What OS are you using? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.