New login shows "bot" for both username and login, but this is not what is current?

Options

Saved a new login for a bank, which works with the actual username and pwd. When opening the login in 1Password it shows a username and pwd of "bot", not the actual name and pwd being used. Why, and how to change this back?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: OSX 10.11.4
Sync Type: wifi
Referrer: forum-search:Saved a New Login, but it shows "bot" for both username and pwd? Where is actual?

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Leaddog. I'm sorry for the trouble you're having. Could you let us know the URL of the site where this happened? I'd love to take a look and see what might be the issue.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• Leaddog
    Leaddog
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Jamie. Can we take this off-line as this is accessing a bank account? When I try to open with "bot" it doesn't give me access, but when I "open and fill" from the 1Password item which shows "bot" it autoloads with my correct user and pwd and allows me to open! Strange!

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sure thing, @Leaddog. Please send a link to this thread and your forum username to support+forum@agilebits.com. You should get a response from our BitBot autoresponder with a ticket identifier. Please post it here so we can then locate your email and continue the discussion privately.

• Leaddog
    Leaddog
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Jamie. My ticket is: ID is [#HDB-98774-819]. Looking forward to hearing from you.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2016
    Options

@Leaddog We got your email. I'll pick up the conversation there. :)

ref: QLA-35315-673

This discussion has been closed.