Can see no details on any items

David_Johnston
David_Johnston
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

When I log in to 1Password Beta for Windows 10, none of the items will show any details. The names of all of the items I have in my vault are shown in the items list but when I select the item, no details show. The login of the account does show under the item name but none of the items have their icons.

1Password Version: 2016.4.900
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Window 10 version 1511 (10586.218)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @David_Johnston,

Is this an OPVault file you're opening in 1Password?

Also, are you also using 1Password on Windows 10 Mobile by any chance?

• David_Johnston
    David_Johnston
    Community Member

It is an OPVault folder synchronized with DropVault.

I am not using 1Password on Windows 10 Mobile. I had been using the 1Password Alpha on Windows Phone 8.1 but I am no longer using that version.

• Hi @David_Johnston,

I assume you mean Dropbox, not DropVault.

This is a bug we're investigating, some users are not able to get their OPVault decrypted properly in build 2016.4.900.

We think we've found the cause and added some fixes already in the latest builds, which we've submitted to the Windows Store already but there are some issues at the Windows Store that needs to be resolved first before the new version is available for everyone.

• David_Johnston
    David_Johnston
    Community Member

Yes, DropBox, not DropVault. :p

Thanks for the update and fix.

• :smile: We'll update this thread as soon the update is available.

• David_Johnston
    David_Johnston
    Community Member

I've installed the update on April 26, 2016 (2016.4.2501) but I still have the same problems.

I do see the new generic icons.

• @David_Johnston please click "Settings\Email us" to open your Mail app and attach logs.

If your mail client refuses to get attachments, type /log in search box and hit ENTER, it will open current log, copy it and send to support+windowsmodern@agilebits.com please.

Thanks!

• David_Johnston
    David_Johnston
    Community Member

Sent the email just now.

• Got it, thanks!

• David_Johnston
    David_Johnston
    Community Member

I did remove the vault and then re-added it as you asked in the email. I can now see all items. I have sent another email with the log after re-adding the vault.

I also realized that I was not seeing all items in my vault before. When I added the vault back I can now see that I have two more items.

I am still not seeing icons.

• great, that's a progress, thank you!

you should be seeing new icons, but rich icons are not visible as of today. There are some changes in progress, once it's over rich icons will come back.

This discussion has been closed.