Slow unlock and "not responding"

nairdap
nairdap
Community Member

Hi, I'm having some issues when starting the app. On average, it takes 20-30 seconds for the app to unlock after I've entered the master password and then about 10 seconds later a "1Password is not responding" dialog appears. This happens every time I start the app.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: LG G4, Android 6.0
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @nairdap that doesn’t sound good at all. I’m sorry you are experiencing this delay when unlocking your vault. Let's figure out what's going on.

First, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• nairdap
    nairdap
    Community Member

@saad Thank you, I've sent you a Diagnostics Report and got the following Support ID: #IPR-13436-555.

• Thanks, @nairdap. We'll take a look and get back to you. :)
    ref: IPR-13436-555

This discussion has been closed.