How do i create a "New, empty keychain"

Hello,

I have been using 1Password on my ipad2 and just installed it on my windows laptop. In the tutorial on the Agile website: http://help.agilebits.com/1Password_Windows/iOS-to-Windows.html it says in step 3 to "3.Let 1Password for Windows create a new, empty keychain within your Dropbox folder structure; remember your master password; and let Dropbox finish copying your 1Password data up to your private Dropbox web site."

I want to let it do that but it has not asked, nor can i find it.

I have drop box installed.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2011
    Welcome to the forum, ecklunda!

If you haven't yet created a 1Password data folder, or if you just want to create a new one, just launch 1Password and press Ctrl+N (or choose File > New 1Password Data Folder).

Once you've got the new data folder set up with a master password, click the Move to Dropbox button on the General tab of 1Password preferences.

(If that button is disabled, it's because your 1Password data folder is already under Dropbox sync control, which you can confirm by noting the path in the Location field on that same tab—it'll be something like
    C:\Documents and Settings\your-name\My Documents\My Dropbox\1Password.agilekeychain.)
This discussion has been closed.